Thursday, August 03, 2006

Momentum building

I'm gaining momentum. After numerous interruptions, guests, vacation, more guests, and general dilly dallying, the groove is picking up once again. One trick is to avoid distractions on the internet, like games. The good thing about this blog is, even though I'm not technically working, I'm writing about my work, or those things which keep me distracted from it. In a way, it helps me focus, and it's a short distraction which I need.

A dilemma: How does a writer from Canada, living in Morocco, and writing a novel mostly about Africa and the Middle East, which would probably sell best in Britain, go about getting published?
I think it should start by getting a competent agent, but which country. Canada seems like the practical place to start. We'll see where it goes from there.

No comments: