Friday, August 18, 2006

News story of the day.

The time is here my friends. For a while, I thought I was unique in having three invisible midget friends. But their prophecy has been fulfilled, the sign has come. We shall unite and take over the world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5261856.stm


Shoddy reporting. What the story fails to mention is the fact that my three midget friends are also vampires from a previous life who took over midget's bodies.

Armand, Luis, Angel, come meet my fellow blog friends. And a big hello to our honourable co-prophet in the Philippines. Our time for world domination is at hand. Rise, midgets rise. With the guidance of the chosen three, hand in hand with Dorothy, we shall lead you to Munchkin land, down the yellow brick road, and off to see the wizard.

No comments: