Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Is myspace getting worse, or is it just me?

I'm getting more and more and more errors on Myspace. It started with the attempt to use the new feature that searches my gmail and Yahoo address books for people using myspace. It didn't work.
Then I was getting invisible messages. "You have one message." and when I went to my inbox, it was empty, except for saying, "message 1 of 1," with nowhere to click.

Then it was the searches for a friend, then searches through the highschool database. Nothing worked.

I'm beginning to think myspace is a dud. It would be one thing to fix previous errors. But they don't get fixed. They just build, one glitch after another with nothing ever getting corrected. Is there someone else out there having problems with myspace?

No comments: