Friday, February 15, 2008

And now...

I’m jobless and homeless
I’ve nothing, I’m broke,
Can you help find a job for a talented bloke,
Then I’ll have income,
Then a house and a car,
Some money for rounds with the lads at the bar,
Along with my wife, we’ll go to the bank
Our finances in order and my new job to thank.
The banker will smile, We'll mortgage a home,
With a fenced in backyard where our new dog can roam,
I’ll play hockey and rugby. I’ll golf and work out,
I’ll have appliances and furniture and parties no doubt,
A school for the kids.
Some jewels for my wife.
We’ll watch reality TV,
And have a great life.
The only problem is,
I’m jobless and broke.
Can you help find some work for a talented bloke?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan!

Long time....

It's a shame that you have left Morocco; I’m going there next week and was thinking of popping by.


Erling – Upper Hill

Roger said...

BRILLIANT! WITTY & AMUSING POETIC ANECDOTE. NICE WORK DAN.