Friday, April 03, 2009

Hrmm...

I got this message in my email.

Hi ,



I came across your blog at Blogger.com. It is very well written and interesting. I like how you have explored the topic. If you are interested, I would like to extend an invitation to join http://www.allvoices.com/journalism. It’s a citizen journalist site. We discuss, debate and write about everything under the sun here.The site has a lot of people who are passionate about writing and use this as a tool to make a difference.



Allvoices also has an incentive programme for writers who can earn up to $10,000 cash. You can visit http://www.allvoices.com/journalism for more details and do register if you are interested.



Thanks,

Tara


As someone wary of vanity publishers etc, it would be nice to know which blog you thought highly of, otherwise this just seems like a random email sent to bloggers you happened to come across. While $10,000 interests me, I'm wondering if my chances aren't better if I go the the local Tim Hortons and roll up the rim. At least I know they'll pay out if I win.

I'm going back editing my book now.

No comments: