Thursday, November 05, 2009

Canadian Literary Magazines

Here's a list of some Canadian Literary magazines I got from the Kingston Writers Festival.

Literary magazines usually say they want people to be familiar with their work before they submit. If you're familiar with the materials in any of these magazines, please feel free to send me a short blurb on the type of work they publish. Over the next little while, I'll try to provide links and descriptions of some of the magazines I've happened to read.

I'm asking for blurbs so I, and other readers and writers who come across my blog, can narrow down the magazines they choose to become familiar with and purchase, both for interest, and for the intention of submitting to.

Antigonish Review
Arc Poetry
Brick
Broken Pencil
Canadian Stories
The Capilano Review
CV2
Dalhousie Review
Dandelion
Descant
Echolocation
Event
Exilefreefall
Geist
Grain
Lake
Literary Review of Canada
Maisonneuve
Malahat Review
Matrix
Mosaic
Nashwaak Review
The New Quarterly
Notebook
Outlook
Pilot
Prairie Fire
PRISM International
Public
Qwerty
Rampike
Rhubarb
Ricepaper
Room
Screwdriver
SubTerrain
Taddle Crek
Vallum
Vancouver Review
West Coast Line
White Wall Review
Windsor Review

No comments: